The Littman E-Library was launched in March 2017. It gives readers access to the definitive scholarship and careful editing that characterize Littman books, but on a fully searchable digital platform.
What are the benefits to your library?
- Comprehensive: Now a 120-volume digital library with over 35,000 pages of solid research in Jewish studies across a comprehensive range of subject areas including biography, cultural studies, history and art history, literature, philosophy, religious studies, sociology, and women’s studies.
- Wide-ranging: The Littman E-Library draws on research from across the world, including much work originally published in languages other than English.
- An invaluable resource: Digitized for the first time, the Littman E-Library includes scholarship from 1965 to the present, with work from leading scholars known as experts in their fields, many of them recipients of distinguished awards.
- Continuous access: 24/7 access via IP or username/password.
- Interactive: Our new super-fast, feature-rich online eReader presents volumes with a crisp fully-scalable image and the ability to zoom in, bookmark, copy text, print, and download.
- Digitally preserved: all content is digitally preserved in the CLOCKSS Archive.
One-off purchase: £4,135 / US $5,595
The Littman E-Library of Jewish Civilization is available for one-off purchase with options for online access to content in perpetuity.
When purchasing the current volumes institutions have the following options for adding future content:
- A five-year agreement through which you receive ten new titles each year for the discounted price of £250 / US $380 per year
- Outright purchase of the next five years' worth of content for the discounted price of £1,250 / US $1,900
To order directly, please contact Jennie Collinson - Head of Sales and Marketing at LUP.