The Littman E-Library was launched in March 2017. It gives readers access to the definitive scholarship and careful editing that characterize Littman books, but on a fully searchable digital platform. Watch our video to learn more about Littman's publishing process.
What are the benefits to your library?
- Comprehensive: Now a 130-volume digital library with over 38,000 pages of solid research in Jewish studies across a comprehensive range of subject areas including biography, cultural studies, history and art history, literature, philosophy, religious studies, sociology, and women’s studies.
- Wide-ranging: The Littman E-Library draws on research from across the world, including much work originally published in languages other than English.
- An invaluable resource: Digitized for the first time, the Littman E-Library includes scholarship from 1965 to the present, with work from leading scholars known as experts in their fields, many of them recipients of distinguished awards.
- Continuous access: 24/7 access via IP or username/password.
- Interactive: Our new super-fast, feature-rich online eReader presents volumes with a crisp fully-scalable image and the ability to zoom in, bookmark, copy text, print, and download.
- Digitally preserved: all content is digitally preserved in the CLOCKSS Archive.
One-off purchase: £4,135 / US $5,595
One-off purchase includes immediate access to all current content plus five years' worth of future content.
To order directly, please contact Jennie Collinson.